Friday, May 26, 2017

#the52project Week20

post by casey.


jacob and I are headed to a Brewer Game tomorrow morning. It's slipped my mind over the last week, since planning it. But now it's finally here and ALL I can think about! Some time away, alone, with Jacob...WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Homer's regressed a bit in the attitude/sassiness department and so I'm worn.out. Apparently, Jacob told him that if he was scared of something (like bad dreams or a 'monster' under the bed), he could "beat the crap out of it". And soooo Homer took that information and kinda ran with it and has been informing everyone that will listen, that he will beat the crap out of them, it, us, you and your dog. ARG;)

BUT this weather. And flowers. And sun. And daily walks:).


my good stuff: 930PM solo grocery runs. warm May days:) a dry nap for Theo!!


a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - always bored. always annoyed.  (always = mostly;) 

theo daisy - her goofy self is bubbling screaming to the surface:)

rockyp - he doesn't often fall asleep randomly...this was the sweetest surprise:)


No comments:

Post a Comment