Thursday, May 18, 2017

#the52project Week19

post by casey.



the baby-kids are strapped in highchairs and so I'm gonna knock out this quick blog post!! 

we had a pretty busy morning, that began with us sleeping in (SLEEPING IN: where the kids get up at 6AM - which is unlike them - and instead of getting out of bed at that REASONABLE hour, I make them lay in bed with me and somehow we all fall back asleep from 730-845AM:). And then both boys got hair cuts and that went relatively well! I didn't even have to sit in the chair with Rocky - he's such a big boy:) and they all got, no less than, 3 suckers each for good-ish behavior;). Now I'm cleaning myself up and heading to a baby appointment...SOLO:):)


my good stuff: a sunny mothers day, spent outside:) early morning solo walks. strawberry sundaes.

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - starting school this fall. Mixed feelings, on my part...but he's such a big guy now!!!!:')

theo - artist.

rockyp - he's been teething, maybe?!, and such a little cling-on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment