Monday, May 1, 2017

#the52project Week17

post by casey.



it's May1 and it's snowing outside. Two things: 1/ the snow doesn't bother me because it will be gone by morning and it makes for a pretty Instagram video:) and 2/ am I the only one that doesn't understand the Justin Timberlake May meme???? - this feels embarrassing to admit, even though I have no clue what to be embarrassed about;/ FILL ME IN!!!!!;)



my good stuff: leaving Target with no purchases (except for the slushy baby girl got for AMAZING behavior:). grandpas turning 85:) windows where there once weren't.



 a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - we decided against an iPad of any kind for his birthday because he clearly has an addiction and we're not ready to deal with how many hiding places we'll have to come up with to keep him off another device;/

theo - my baby appointment buddy:) This was the best day!

rockyp - sporting his new tank top and a double chin;)

No comments:

Post a Comment