Sunday, February 7, 2016

14 kids. 4 adults. 2 dogs and puke. We went sledding.

if you follow me on Instagram, you know that my Mac is currently out of sorts:/

i 'tossed' it onto the floor in a fit of rage and am now waiting the longggg 4 days to find out if it's salvageable or if I just spent up part of our tax returns on a new computer:/

those few days you go without your link to the outside world - and by outside world, I mean: DO BEN AND FELICITY GET BACK TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?;) - are quite eye opening. Day1: Regret. HUGE regret. I NEEEEDDDD MY COMPUTERRRRRRRRR. It's EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG! Will I need a replacement?! Am I prepared to spend $1500 on a new computer? Am I prepared to spend $230 to fix my already shitty one?!!?!?! Day2: Fuck it.

anyhoo...it's nice outside and I'm finally feeling less than complete shit since my surgery but still tired and weakish - or maybe coffee, pop tarts and 2.25hrs of sleep just aren't enough fuel for an entire day?;) 
So just good enough to not need 3 naps but still shitty enough that we can't really get outside and enjoy 36 degrees in February. Boo.

so we'll reminisce on some beautiful Wisconsin winter weather from just a few weeks ago!



only those living in Wisconsin...in January...can appreciate a rare 39 degree day! 

so sledding!!!!!:)

14 kids. 4 adults. 2 dogs.

it took a fewwwwww too many casualties before the kids realized that walking back up the hill, into on-coming sledders, was a terrible idea;) And my dog puked - PUKED!!!! - directly on the sledding path. Twice. 

once the kinks were worked out andddd puke was cleared...it was a blast!









this Wisconsin winter has been SO mild. Good grief, I don't want to jinx it by even mentioning that. BUT it's been GLORIOUS!!! And 42 days till Spring. Totally.Doable.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! 42 days totally sounds doable. And then we here in iowa are under a blizzard warning from late this afternoon till 6PM tomorrow. Essentially 24 hours of being forced to stay at home. Kicker is only 1-2 inches of snow is expected. Damn iowa Prairie flatness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you survive?! EW!! I can't say I've reached the "I'm over it" point yet but it is balls cold out there this wknd!! 33 daysssss till Spring;)!!!

      Delete