Friday, February 10, 2017

#the52project Week5

i'm going to have to play catch-up a bit in the next few days! With our quick family trip to WI Dells and then Jacob and I spending 3 nights in Mexico...I'm a bit behind and also anxious so share all the fun photos from a really great week!:)

also: quick recap on my 'break from electronics' - see post HERE. I took a brief step-back from my phone and it went well and was a nice little detox! I still have the apps on my phone but in one folder a few pages back from my home-screen, with the notifications turned off. And I'm trying to be aware of how often I'm checking it and not to check it at all when the kids are up. I did find that it was hard at first but got easier. And even though I checked it much less and used it only during designated times (before the kids woke-up and during nap time, etc) I still wasn't much more engaged with them...mostly, I was just more productive around the house. Soooo, we're working on it:)

okay...so Week5 coming at ya!

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

alphabet bingo with Homer:)
*pre-haircut

pre-haircut for Rocky!

theo and her Yoda sweater...which it seems she never takes off, seeing as she was photographed in it last week as well;)

No comments:

Post a Comment