Thursday, February 16, 2017

#the52project Week6

post by casey.


does it look as if my flight was delayed and we rolled into the driveway at 330AM - coming from 82 degrees/sunshine and the ocean to 6 degrees/darkness and ice - and the kids woke up just before 7AM and then I realized I was actually 2 weeks behind on this little project and instead of unpacking, I lined the kids up in the same chair at the same time and took their photo?

if so...duh;)

all caught-up! Here's 6/52:)

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

starting Kindergarten in 7MO. spending an obscene amount of time in time-out for a sassy mouth/face/attitude.
HOMER.

speaking so much clearer lately...being the biggest girl!:) also spending an obscene amount of time in time-out, right next to her bro, for many of the same reasons and more;)
THEO.

spending an obscene amount of time perfecting the art of being perfect;) #thankgawdforrockyp
ROCKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment