Tuesday, February 21, 2017

7 of 52

post by Courtney

heyyyy oohhhh, we're still over here. just doing day to day things. all while trying to downsize/declutter/minimize. remodeling/adding a second bathroom (before/after photos to come). prepping to paint the entire inside of the house this spring. you know... a little of everything. oh... and a weekly photo of each of my children. each of those things is an intense job in and of itself. and most of those things I'm only partially doing day to day.

so here goes... 

one of these days I'll post something here of some interest other than my children  ;)

idea! comment below or email some ideas of what you'd like to hear about!

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017
pondering life. pondering a movie. you'll never know. ;)

she refuses to acknowledge me while I have the camera anywhere near. 
also set some new limits on electronic use this week. they're reallll happy about it ;)

the beginning of her class Valentine. creative soul.

Tayt made Nash hold this submissive pose for just a bit. you know... for the photo. boys.

drawings especially for me are my favorite.

intense coloring.

apparently we did a lot of coloring and painting this week.

music videos during supper prep.

hammiest of all hams.

No comments:

Post a Comment