Friday, May 20, 2016

SAHM Wear

post by casey

i was sending kids to my sisters for a few hours - happiest day of my freaking week (I don't feel bad for saying that and I won't upload a video of my 2yr old currently screaming at my side with a face full of snot and my 4yr old just being a plain ol' dick - Rocky's still perfect;)

and Courts was on her way to a baby appointment. Lucky SOB;)


casey
faux leather jacket HERE no longer available online, similar options HERE and HERE
tank (envied by all the 3-6yr old boys...and my husband;) HERE
leggings similar HERE and HERE
flops HERE

courts
tshirt similar HERE and HERE

and since Courts is a creature of limited outfit choices habit, links to watch and jeans can be found HERE




more #momfashion on Instagram HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love your honesty. It makes for great writing. Keep'em coming.

    ReplyDelete