Friday, March 25, 2016

what I know

I don't know what we've done to be blessed with these wonderful children. I'm certain I don't deserve it. But what I do know... they are my everything. We were on the fence whether any more Smith babies would bless our family. Just when I thought we had a plan, I'm reminded over and over that this isn't my plan. None of this life is. I'm just happy enough to be chosen to mother another little one. 

Smith tie breaker coming early October 2016 


many questions can be answered here, but feel free to email me with anything your heart desires!

*Courtney

8 comments:

  1. Love you and all of those beautiful Smith babies. Congratulations, mama!!!! I'm guessing girl 😉😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Crazy! Babies! Cheeeks! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This world needs all the sweet little beings your family can give. Congrats again!
    -Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie put it perfectly and I completely agree!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You guys make the cutest babies. Soooooo many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can they possibly get any cuter than the beautiful 8 you have?. We'll see. Congrats to you and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete