Monday, October 31, 2016

free potty training treats. aka. Halloween.

post by casey.



i don't know about you...but I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween.

unicorn . puppy . self-proclaimed, black panther :)

a mother that doesn't know when to quit with all.the.picture.taking;)

costume preparation or lack-there-of. LOVE/HATE.
I don't want to spend a dime on costumes and I'd like the kids to make their own...we've found a happy medium, for the time being and because of the kids' ages, with inexpensive 2nd-hand or free hand-me-downs.


all those clowns. HATE.

always below 50degrees on Halloween. Always. Sometimes sleeting:/ HATE.



my brother-in-law driving over to my place, sneaking through my yard and standing outside my window in a clown mask. HATE.



how freaking cute Theo was in a Unicorn costume:) LOVE.



homer saying Trick-or-Treat and Thank You at every door. LOVE.



the clowns. WHY??? HATE.

my nephew, Luke, stepping in dog shit before we even left the house. HATE.

the annual stop at the Church for hot cocoa and chit chat:) LOVE.

jacob driving creepishly slow, in the Astro van, down the street behind us. LOVE;)


i really do enjoy this holiday:) And hope to someday be able to afford to stay home and pass out the 'expensive' candy. We see you, off-brand-tootsie-roll guy!!! You're not fooling anyone and that shit is going straight to the potty-training-treats bucket...although, I'm not even sure it'll fool a 2YR old;)

and now I'm going to go to bed because, by some miracle, the kids fell asleep by 830PM, even jacked up on all that candy! And I'm sitting here with a 1/2 eaten pint of ice-cream that I can't finish. Which means I must be getting sick - eating a full pint of ice-cream in one sitting has become far too easy and Jacob was actually put off when I asked him to put it back in the freezer;).

i hope you all had a successful - in whatever way Halloween is successful to you;) - and safe Halloween!!:) and a brother-in-law that's not such a dick;)



No comments:

Post a Comment