Monday, June 26, 2017

#the52project Week23

post by casey.



so the new 1 of 52 plan, for me, is to just keep posting when I find the time to post and we'll just see where things shake out at the end of the year;). 


i sent Jacob off this morning for his 6 day road-trip/camping trip! He left at 530AM and should be in Breckinridge, CO by midnight and then he'll be home sometime mid-morning on Saturday. I miss him already and the days, frankly, suck without being able to look forward to ending it with him:( Gosh, we're lucky that our lifestyle/careers don't involve being apart for any significant amount of time because I'm about as needy as they come;).


my good stuff: sleeping-in...till 915AM:) sending your excited husband off on a week-long vacation! a potty-trained 3YR old!!!


a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - sharing my watermelon addiction:)

theo daisy - can you imagine EVER wanting to spank her ass?!?!! She's so, deceivingly, cute;)
*I keep scrolling back to this photo because I can't help but smile and tear-up when I look at my freaking precious girl:):')

rockyp - the only one that doesn't complain about the 'heat'...mostly, because he can't speak words;)

No comments:

Post a Comment