Thursday, June 22, 2017

lost count of 52

post by Courtney

lots of life happening around here since school let out. this summer we're trying to get a better routine down. so far, not too bad. we're working on it. but my camera use has been slacking. jumping back on the train. so here's weeks 22 through 24... I think ;)

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017
their help is the only way I get a shower some days 
(every third or fourth day if you talk to my bestie...you know who you are) ;)

come fall, we'll have two in high school. not processing that until I neeeeeed to :(

she's been helping out a lot more with the littles. and I'm not complaining.

excited. gassy. nervous. really, all the same face with this child.

pure joy on that face. gosh, I love that smile.

those chiclet teeth (see:Dennis the Menace) just make that excited smile all kinds of wonderful.

photo speaks for itself

exploring

all of my babies have crawled before they sat. 
this dude is following right along like the rest of his siblings. 
(started sitting over 3wks ago at about 7-1/2 months) 
he's still the happiest little dude. he has been messing with our nap time lately :( 
I think he's cutting three teeth at once. poor dude. but he's handling it like a champ!
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment