Friday, July 21, 2017

#the52project Week24

post by casey.



we've been SO busy but if you asked me what we've been up to - please don't - I probably wouldn't be able to name even a few things that we've been doing?! Besides breaking up fights between the elder 2 from the minute they wake uppppppp...or selling crap on Facebook - what a nightmare - and pool days and lake days and local carnival weekends and chocolate shake consumption to the point of illness;) and coffee mornings and early morning and late night solo walks...Our days have been full and exhausting and good:)


my good stuff: coffee outside on a new-to-us picnic table! sister's who drop off creamer when you're running low:) being pregnant:):)


a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017
homer - being a big helper:)

theo daisy - always a lady;)

rockyp - my workout buddy (this also may have been the only workout I've done during this pregnancy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment