Monday, April 10, 2017

#the52project Week14

post by casey.



these weeks pass in a blur and they do so because we're so damn busy...I think?!...and yet here I am trying to recall even one thing we did? It was a good week and we even got a few really nice days - which, was necessary to get us through the next week of rain filled days! We paid off a loan! Jacob and I got to spend a few hours alone, spending an obscene amount of money on household essentials but appreciating that time together and task more than I ever thought possible:)


my good stuff: successful sales on Facebook:) warm hotel pools. getting the puke bucket just in time;) - Rocky was sick last week.


 a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - this boy has pushed me to the point of considering going back to work...maybe I should let someone else raise him for a while?!:(

theo - thinking tonight might be the night we try to get her out of diapers overnight!!!!:) I see lots of laundry in my future;)

rockyp - he'll never turn on me, like the other 2 have...right?!?!!?;(

No comments:

Post a Comment