Monday, April 10, 2017

14 of 52

post by Courtney

a dreary Monday morning post. so glad we got some sun over the weekend. only one of the kids woke from the hail storm last night so they must have enjoyed the sun as well. surprisingly, 'on time' for my weekly blog post!

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017
worth repeating: he's a great big brother.

currently obsessed with the new Pentatonix album that just came out.

preparing for a school project.

telling me how bad his wrist was hurting. you can see the pain all over his face. obviously.

he tells me he hates to read. 
when I make him sit down to read, he reads longer than I make him :)

big browns.

the many faces of MegO.

helping empty the garbage.

I can't with this kid!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment