Monday, January 9, 2017

#the52project

post by casey



soooo what we have here is a classic case of a younger sister - emphasis on HOTTER and YOUNGER and TIGHTER;) - copying the older sister! Feels like just yesterday I was forcing her to let me tag along to one of Robbie Smazal's parties;) She did and now I'm forever addicted to Grasshoppers - don't ask;).

i'm going to jump on the 1/52 bandwagon! I had forgotten about it and Courts and I are down to, like, 2 or 3 coffee mornings a week - DOWN from our usual 5-ish;) - and we just can't keep up with each other's lives when we only have 12hrs, per week, to sit and talk about nothing;).

the difference will be that I have 3 kids and she has 19 (minus 10;) and I don't have a 'nice' camera. So this will be where you come after looking at her amazing photos of her beautiful children, to feel better about yourself;) There's Courtney and then there's me: attainable;).


a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer practicing his bow & arrow:)

theo getting a ride to bed:)

sleepy-heads, Rocky and dada:)


No comments:

Post a Comment