Sunday, March 25, 2018

ike: 5 months and rockyp: 28 months

post by casey.



these little hams are a month older! The months fly by and they're changing by the second and growing and learning...less Baby every day!:(

i can't EVEN with his chubby belly and those lips and those eyes and those cheekkkkkssss:):)

my little buddy, Ike!!!!:) If you missed it, Ike spent a few days in the hospital recently - read about that HERE. Luckily, he's feeling MUCH more himself. Ike has always been the happiest, most content, smiley little guy and so it was heartbreaking to see him so sad looking in the hospital! 

ike started rolling while we were at the hospital! He pushes himself all around on the floor and now we have to make sure to strap him into all his little seats cause he'll try and scoot out of them!

ike loves talking and cuddling and getting SO many kisses from the kids! He loves to be held but he's just as content laying on the floor or bed or in his seat!

he gives THE best smiles first thing in the morning. There's NO better way to start the day!!!:)

ike did lose a pound while we were in the hospital but I suspect that he's back to his 18+lbs already! He's a hefty guy;):).





and then there's Rock. RockyP. 

rockyp is a good guy! He's probably the only of my children that can whine as much as he does and that I can still completely tolerate!!!;) But because we can't quite understand 67% of what he says...his whining has reached a new level of annoying. MAYBE if I could understand what he was saying...all that whining wouldn't be SO bothersome!??!;). 

regardless. Rocky runs. Rocky takes very. VERYYYYYYYY. VERY slow walks;). He loves his days home with Theo and baby Ike but likes to be constantly updated on where Dada and Homer are:). 

he started sleeping in a big boy bed recently! It's an Ikea mattress on the floor of his room - same one that we started Homer out on. He is doing SO well! Since day 1, he's never gotten out of bed! There have been a few rough nights where he just doesn't want to go to sleep but I don't get the feeling that has anything to do with the bed. And since Jacob and I are downstairs and he's upstairs, we keep a baby gate up to keep him from coming out of his room and that's worked perfectly so far. We'll keep that up until I'm more confident he can do the stairs all by himself!




i gotta say - cause I haven't said this enough;) - I love them. I love having them. I love keeping them. I'll take it all...the good, the bad, the insanely hard and the moments of pure bliss sprinkled in-between:). I want more. That is all:).

No comments:

Post a Comment