Thursday, March 8, 2018

ike: 4 months and rockyp: 27 months

post by casey.







this huge chunk-a-baby is actually almost 5MO old! Good golly, he's basically the best:). He weighed in at about 18LBS at his 4MO appt.!

what has Ike Ewalt Smith been up to....
Ike has to be buckled into all his little seats cause he's pushing out of things and trying to roll on his side! He is all smiles, especially first thing in the morning! He LOVES to talk - no clue where he got that from;). He's still exclusively nursing and that's going well - minus the few coughs he's had:(. BUT he's such a good boy and gives me 6+HR stretches of sleep most nights!!! 

the kids love to be IN HIS FACE. AT ALL TIMES. Arg. But they have been the best helpers and sure do love their Baby Ike:). I, legit, can't get enough of him!!!



and then there's THIS mess;). RockyP. RockyP. Rocky.PPPPPPP....this kid. He's ridiculous and somewhat emotional but I've got a soft spot for him. He can be crying/clinging to my leg and I just can't help but think he's the most adorable;)!

rockyP sleeps great. Him and Theo have been having a great time at home together while big brother, Homer, is at school! He loves to sit by himself and 'read':). He HATES being cold. He loves jumping on the bed:).

rocky is definitely putting together understandable sentences lately. He's been taking his time making sense but now we can determine what he wants/is demanding/needs abouttttt 46% of the time;).



i was babysitting a bunch of different kiddos over the last few weeks and now that it's back to JUST;) myself, Ike, Rocky and Theo at home most days...it feels very quiet around the house! And now that I've been doing my Social Media Break/my phone actually busted...it's been damn near silent at the house for almost 48HRS. And I'm not sure whether I'm just being lazy or I'm too tired to care or I'm just all in on this 'break'...but I really don't feel the rush to get my phone fixed or replaced and so we're just kinda sitting here, determining which neighbor's house would be best to run to in the unlikely case that we need to dial 911;).

No comments:

Post a Comment