Sunday, March 26, 2017

#the52project Week12

post by casey.



it's been the busiest week! I took to rearranging a few things around the house, which set in motion abouttttt 18 different projects. All.at.the.same.time. I have a habit of kissing Jacob good bye for work and then setting out to change THE WHOLE HOUSE...and every paint color...but this ambition normally only lasts till abouttttt 1130AM, when my energy level comes to a screeching halt...along with all the projects I started! And then there's Jacob's face when he walks into the disaster after work. Oops;)
But we (my sister, Megan and myself) were able to get the majority of things back in order by the end of Saturday night! Although, our house is far from finished...it seems we're doing an okay job minimizing and finding a place for everything! Slowly but surely!

also, we finished up just in time for me to completely shut down today...this bit of dreary weather had me laying around for A LOT (understatement) of the day. I did, occasionally, leave the couch or bed for snacks - duh;) Andddd I invested at least a few hours (understatement) into researching the cost of a quick trip to Paris in June (that's unlikely to happen but a girl can dream/ignore her children from 1-5PM for the sake of vacay research;).


my good stuff: 15 minute workouts. learning the guitar...very slowly...with lots of interruptions:) finding a new TV Series (How To Get Away With Murder - soooooo goooddddd!!!!) that both you and your husband are into - weekly date nights are back (we used to watch Castle together:)!!!:)


a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017
homer - he asked me to be his girlfriend this week:) Which turned into a very confusing conversation;)

theo - "I'm the babe!"

rockyp - couch potato:)

No comments:

Post a Comment