Monday, March 13, 2017

#the52project Week10

post by casey.



you may or may not remember all the complaining I was doing last week - reminder HERE?!;) Not this week, my friends...not.this.week;).

as promised...I'm trying to keep a close eye out for all those little things that make those not so fun/long/cold days feel better than:) And I'm here to deliver with a little list:)

my good stuff: a router that ended up not being broken. it's my birthday month. my husband suggesting a trip to Paris (in 5YRS:).

and now these kiddos. Who may make an appearance or 2 on My Good Stuff List from time to time...maybe...highly unlikely...maybeeeee;)

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - just realizing now that it'll be at leasttttt 30 more years and maybe a couple of his own kids until he fully understands my love for him:(
and those eye lashes aren't Rodan&Fields;) - all his!;)

theo - when you're the first one up, you get the last of the 'good' cereal:)

rockyp - ravioli/bath night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment