Monday, March 20, 2017

#the52project Week11

post by casey.



coming in a tad late and had to catch 2 of them first thing this morning! BUT we did it;) Week 11 down. 41 more weekssssss to go. 

my good stuff: beginning my Birthday Week with an early morning, 1st Day of Spring, pretty sunrise, walk:) starting from episode1 of The Office. my husband hand scrubbing the floors while I eat my way through 2 cinnamon rolls.

a portrait of my children, once a week(ish), every week(ish), in 2017

homer - currently in a time-out (his time-out isn't in front of the TV;) and working on getting a shot of vinegar for sassing. HI, Monday!!!!!!

theo - the only person that's looked through those photo albums, that I agonize over, in the last year;)

rockyp - about to work out? just worked out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment