Wednesday, August 9, 2017

rocky peyton: 19 and 20 months

post by casey.



holy shit. 
1 i can't believe it's been 3 months since I've given one of these kid-update-things...
2 i can't believe that I actually still remembered to get the monthly photos...
3 i actually CAN believe all of the above;)
4 i learned that we have a vacuum cleaner while drafting this post!;)

goodness. What can I say about Rocky Peyton!? He's such a cool dude! I LOVE HIMMMMMM!!!
He likes the morning cuddles and waking up nice and slow:). He waves bye. He says "buuuuubyyyyeeee". He also says "birdie"...not the one in the sky but the name of his Aunt's dog;) - so really, all the super important words;). And according to the mounds of paperwork I fill out at the clinic, he's basically bilingual, can skip (THEY MUST KNOW HOW TO SKIP!!!!!), and doesn't seem alarmed when I turn on the vacuum (we don't actually own a vacuum...wait...I just asked Jacob...he confirmed that we DO, in fact, have a vacuum...news to me;).

rockyp, you are delightful:)










and because, instead of eating a cinnamon roll in bed tonight, I choose to cry myself to sleep...there's this...

top to bottom: Homer, Theo and RockyP
*note that their hair styles are evolving...well;).
*also note that they may have the same smile...and face;).


all photos courtesy of Courtney Smith Photography!!!:)


2 comments:

  1. They all are very cute and adorable. And they all look so much alike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posting as usual. Love the updates and photos! See you on the 9th!

    ReplyDelete