Thursday, December 29, 2022

Christmas Break Life.

Well, we managed to go just over 6months without a TV (we don’t have a computer or iPads/etc either) and thennnnn Christmas Break;). 
Aunt Pigg was generous enough to lend us a small TV, DVD player, and a stack of DVDs (ours are still packed away somewhere). Between meals, sledding outside, and turns at Sorry…it’s been Jumanji, Men in Black III, and the Croods. Non.Stop;).
The plan is to pack it all up on Saturday night and get back to the dark ages over here come Sunday morning:).

So, here’s life lately:).

Baby Evan smiles giving me life:).

Fitting.

Storage is a top priority going into the New Year - creating storage on a tight budget. The Playroom is a disaster - I mean…the whole dang house is:/. Toys, games, books, crayons/markers…everywhereeeee. Games like Sorry don’t last very long around here when they don’t have a designated spot to be ‘put away’.

Little reminders….
That I’m doing something right. 
That I want to do better. 
That I can do better.
That they deserve better. 
That I love them. 
That I am loved.

Ran out of my natural deodorant…again. Seems like I go through it too fast. Seems so dang expensive. Doesn’t actually seem to do the trick. SO gonna try a little DIY and hope for the best:).

I continue to exercise a lot of self control in staying, mostly, offline. It’s - OBVIOUSLY - freed up a lot of time for other things. I may even end up finishing a 16th book before the New Year! But I’ve also been trying to watch a few old movies that I’ve never seen!
Breakfast At Tiffany’s…the notes I took after watching it:
watched Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Neither loved it or disliked it. Glad that I can say I watched it but also didn’t strike a cord with me. But, also…didn’t find myself struggling to get through it.
#727

Reading and Jumanji - for the 1000000th time;).

No comments:

Post a Comment