Monday, August 23, 2021

randoms.

 

Though the problems of the world are increasingly 
complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple. 
- Bill Mollison 


I thought my next post would be the start of a 3 to 10;) part series of our recent family vacation to Colorado BUT then I woke up feeling a million times better than yesterday and this feels like what needs to be shared TODAY!!:) 

A lot of what I’m sharing here is the reminder I needed for myself...to keep moving forward. And while I move forward and share these things or anything...I’m going to try to do it with a lot of humility and without berating anyone who feels differently. Just last year I thought I was ‘right’ and a lot of other people were ‘wrong’. I couldn’t feel further from that mindset today and I extended some apologies for those I criticized along the way. 

SO...here’s what’s on my heart (and boob;) this morning!!! Anyone else trying to break themselves of the habit of sleeping in the week before school starts...?!! - just me?;)!

14mo and still going strong!:) And look at that little smirk!!;):)

Homer’s first year of football and first game 8/21/21.

Homer’s the one with the ball in this short clip!!:) 
Sorry for leaving in the audio, Gerd;). And thanks to Brynn for catching this play!!

just reordered this eye cream from The Inkey List.

got to SEE Peyton on Sunday 8/22/21.❤️.

Courts sent over some real thinkers this morning and boy did it help put things in perspective. 

I know I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a ‘religious’ person but there has definitely been a shift for me in that over the last few years. Covid has been a nightmare for so so many reasons but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that it’s brought so many good things to light for us as well.

handmade mug I purchased while in Colorado:)

this mornings Venmo transfer:)✨

what I’m currently reading! Homegrown & Handmade.

loved this information on what to plant based on your needs!

more Chokecherry inspiration!!! 
Man, I’m anxious to get started out there!

agreed, Frank.

the deer have been eating like kings at Chokecherry!:/ 
Finally got a fence around our ‘orchard’:)

we may know what needs to be done but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to DO what needs to be done! 

Did you know that over 75% of those hospitalized with Covid were considered overweight or obese? CDC


No comments:

Post a Comment