Thursday, February 15, 2018

rocky peyton: 25 and 26 months.

post by casey.





the above Gif and THIS full link...I'm dying laughing cause it was my life this morning...trying to have a thought while the kids used anything they had in their hands as tiny little hammers against the top of the table. GAHHHHHHH!!!!!;).

"...would you please, for the love of god and your own body...hold the hammering!!!"


we're playing catch-up around here! We've had a little stomach bug run through the house and luckily,  it was quick and really, I'd take a few hours of puking kids over a month of flu/cold symptoms - UPDATE, this post was drafted a few weeks ago: Homer is home with a fever today:(!!

so on with it! Rocky Peyton! Wellllllllllll...hmmmmm....where do I begin;). Rocky, Rocky, Rocky.

rocky's become a huge pain in the ass. There. I said it;). LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE him with allllllllll my beattinggggggg heart. But STOP CRYING!!! STOP WHINING!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!?! 
He's working through some things;). Not sure whether he prefers to be up or down or somewhere in the middle - like me on all fours while he eats his breakfast off my back kinda thing;)?. There are a lot of emotionssssss and we're just along for the bipolar ride;). We're just trying to keep our cool and manage the fits and learn to walk away:). Hopefully, soon-ish, he'll learn to speak in full/understandable sentences and then MAYBE we can all get on the same page!.
OH, sureeeeeee....BLAHHHHH BLAHHHHH WAHHHHHH means I want more milk. Gotcha. How stupid of me. MY BAD.;)


"you bore me" - RockyP on life



 

but Rocky is talking more and more and more clearly, every day:). He still sleeps through the night and there is a little difficulty with nap times - he doesn't really seem to want to nap but I'll be DAMNED if that's coming to an end already!!!;). We're questioning if he's ready for a Big-Boy bed!:( Currently, him and Theo are sharing a room and Homer has moved into his own room. That's all working okay but wondering about putting him in his own room. Once he's in a big bed, we're downstairs and all the kids are upstairs, we think we'll have to put a child safety lock on his door to keep him from trying the stairs when we're not awake or able to keep an eye on him. I'll keep you posted!
UPDATE: we've since moved Theo out of that room and so now all 3 kids have their own room but Rocky is still in a crib:).

rocky is so much fun and full of smiles and very confusing stories that involve a lot of hand motions;). He'll tolerate a sled ride. Doesn't like the cold. Still loves hugs and cuddles and giving out wet kisses! He smells like a puppy - I swear I bath him;). He doesn't play well with others - sometimes;). He actually prefers his cloth diapers over the disposable - which helps keep me on task of using cloth!

i'm watching him play now. On the living room floor. The sun is pouring in on a cold January day. He's happy and smiling and it's everything I want in life:). 




No comments:

Post a Comment